Hotel and Travel Information
The discounted AZA rate is only available for registered attendees and exhibitors of the 2019 Mid-Year Meeting. Once you have registered or purchased exhibit space, you will find your unique reservation link in your confirmation email. The hotel will not be accepting call-in reservations. If this policy causes an issue, please contact Cheryl Wallen.
All meetings, general sessions, workshops, and exhibitor events will take place at the Arizona Grand Resort.
Arizona Grand Resort and Spa
8000 Arizona Grand Parkway
Phoenix, AZ 85044
- AZA Rate: $175/night
- All guestrooms are 2 bedroom suites, with mini-fridge
- Complimentary wireless internet in guestrooms
- Complimentary fitness center and pool
- Complimentary parking
- The discounted AZA Rate is available until Friday, March 15, or until the block sells out, whichever comes first
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
Ground Transportation Options
- Dubbed America's Friendliest Airport, Sky Harbor serves more than 100 domestic and international destinations. With 1,200 daily flights - about 500 of them nonstop - Sky Harbor is one of the most convenient airports in the United States.
- Services Air Canada, Alaska, American (hub), British Airways, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest (hub), Spirit, Sun Country, United, and West Jet
- Flies nonstop to more than 100 cities
- Located 6 miles from the Arizona Grand